Lockbox Associate (BBBH11350) Charlotte, North Carolina
This 100 year old financial company with more than $35 billion in finance and leasing assets is a member of the Fortune 500. It provides financing and leasing capital to its more than one million small business and middle market clients and their customers across more than 30 industries. They put a premium on finding people that they can convert into full time employees.
1. Regular mail & Express packages are delivered in large trays & tubs to the lockbox.
2. Checks & documents are extracted from the envelopes and processed through particular procedures.
3. Procedures include removing staples from all documents & checks and attaching documents to checks.
4. Checks are verified for accuracy, then counted into batches and prepared for imaging.
5. Checks & documents are processed through transports where images are captured and loaded into our computer program.
6. Check amounts are keyed and final verifications and corrections are made after imaging.
7. Checks are then encoded and transmitted to the bank for deposit.
Skills: 1 – 3 years experience with Data Entry, MS Word and Excel
Training: Mon-Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4 P.M. 5 days total
Regular schedule: Friday: 7:30-A.M to 4:00 P.M Saturday: 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Sunday: 6:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. Monday: 7:30A.M - 4:00 P.M. Tuesday:7:30A.M - 4:00 P.M.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.