Business Analyst (BBBH10883) Harrison, New York
The mission of our client is to be the world's premier consumer products company focused on convenient foods and beverages. They seek to provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which they operate. And in everything they do, they strive for honesty, fairness and integrity.
- Responsible for assisting with key team deliverables including A&M budgeting and account set-up, forecasting and planning.
- The financial analyst will also assist in the development of period operating reviews, G&A planning and forecasting and development of the consolidated performance reporting package.
- Support build-up of detailed annual marketing expense budgets
- Record, track and maintain records of marketing expenses in accordance with Company policies
- Participate in monthly and quarterly budget reviews with Marketing, Finance and Control teams
- Assist with G&A forecasting and performance reporting
- Assist with development of performance reporting package each period
ability to influence
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE
3 to 5 years of work experience
Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting
Experience in SAP, solid analytical abilities, solid MS excel skills, proficiency in MS PowerPoint, strong organization and coordination
Approx. Duration: 5 + months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.