Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish) (BBBH11285) Collegeville, Pennsylvania
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for managing US Pharmaceutical customer orders, inquiries and complaints. Along with the sales force, the CSR acts as the first line of communication to customer accounts of all trade classifications. Within this highly dynamic department, the CSR must stay abreast of the frequent changes in product availability, currently approved customer scripting, and be empowered to control and communicate information that may be sensitive. The CSR must use diplomacy and appropriate empathy to ensure that each caller receives professional, consistent, and efficient service to measured quality standards.
- Maintain an 85% or greater availability average while performing under the close scrutiny of quality monitoring system;
- Answer 90% of calls within 20 seconds, meet a 100% Quality goal, and average no more than 5 minutes handling time per call;
- Manage customer orders including entering standard, drop-ship, off-hours, pre-booked, and emergency orders;
- Modifies customer orders including changing, canceling, blocking, or expediting, and updating credit card information;
- Determine when an order should be expedited and process for escalation to expeditor;
- Process (create, track, modify) general customer complaints regarding price discrepancies, shipping issues, etc. and initiate return goods process;
- Working closely with other departments, manage order exceptions including recognizing the need for and facilitating customer allocation adjustments, diagnosing and resolving customer and credit blocks, as well as resolving DEA and licensing issues;
- Monitor, interpret, and effectively communicate up-to-the-minute changes in product availability, customer scripting, public relations dynamics, and order processing procedures;
- Use diplomacy and appropriate empathy in addressing customer inquiries including researching and communicating order status;
- Interpreting and communicating return and shipping policies; and communicating pricing, product expiration, product availability, backorder, allocation, and return status information.
- The CSR must be able to professionally and consistently service a diverse customer base while employing specified phone communication techniques;
- Perform miscellaneous customer service tasks including communicating customer feedback, handling credit card authorization issues, maintaining customer accounts, performing customer callbacks, and providing miscellaneous documentation;
- Diagnose and re-direct non-Customer Service calls.
Bachelors Degree and 1-3 years experience required OR a minimum of 5 years experience in lieu of a Degree.
Skills: MS Excel: 1-3 Years MS Outlook: 1-3 Years Pharma Experience: 1-3 Years
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.