Customer Service Representative (BBBH11106) Lansdale, Pennsylvania
For over 50 years our client has been a Global leader dedicated to advancing fire safety and security by providing innovative ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work. Initially an electronics company, they currently are the industry leaders in providing security systems, fire protection systems as well as life safety products and services. They are also the world's leading maker of industrial valves and controls. Additionally, they manufacture and distribute a wide variety of medical devices and supplies.
1. Interact with customers, prospects, and influencers over the telephone
2. Follow-up with customers as needed
3. Coordinate orders with plant, warehouse, shippers, and contractor/jobsite
4. Coordinate lead/project tracking with outside sales force
5. Determine and facilitate appropriate shipping options
6. Inside customer sales support and all aspects of order processing including fulfillment, tracking, and billing.
7. Complete customer load sheets and account set-up
8. Collaborate with Materials Group in part setup and purchase of bought-out items
- 3-5 yrs of Experience.
- External customer service experience required; call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.