Field Security Technician VIC (BBBH494) Melbourne, Australia
My client, PMT Security, is one of the largest security companies within the Retail, Commercial and Government Industries. Having developed and grown since 1979, PMT Security provides a complete spectrum of customised and developed security solutions.
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a Field Security Technician. This is a full time, permanent position would be ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge and who wants to grow and progress.
As a Field Security Technician, you are primarily responsible for performing skilled security technician work within the installation, alteration, service/repair and maintenance of all security related systems. Your duties as a Field Security Technician will include, but will not be limited to:
- Servicing/installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems and other various security related systems
- Evaluating, diagnosing, troubleshooting systems and performing repairs as necessary
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed
- Flexibility to run large and small projects
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Electronic Security Industry Experience and security technical skills
- IT/IP Knowledge
- Worked with Tecom, Integrity or Milestone preferable
- A strong customer service outlook
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously but also to lead a team
What you’ll get in Return:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Fantastic career building environment
If you are interested in this role, click on Apply Now!!