Defined Benefit Analyst (7555BR) Westwood, Massachusetts
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the overall client satisfaction and daily servicing for assigned Defined Benefit plans. Act as the primary contact for plan sponsors regarding their Defined Benefit plan administration and coordinate internal resources accordingly.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assume full accountability for client satisfaction from an administration servicing perspective
• Develop a deep understanding of each assigned client’s plan and how it fits into NYL RPS service model
• Manage day-to-day client relationships for assigned DB clients; interface with client as primary NYL RPS DB administrative contact
• Manage client specific projects using resources within the DB Business and elsewhere to ensure proper client service
• Identify billable opportunities, develop Statements of Work, and negotiate with clients as necessary to gain approval for these billable items.
• Identify efficiencies with in assigned plans.
• Understand the NYL RPS Optimal Business Model and negotiate clients into processes that are within the these standards
• Manage the implementation of new clients to NYL RPS as assigned
• Create and maintain plan specifications grid for new and existing clients
• Review benefit calculations for assigned clients as needed
• Participate in sales finals and site visits as requested
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years Defined Benefit experience.
• Demonstrated track record of strength in the following skill sets:
o Client Service
o Project Management
• Proven problem solving ability
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in high volume, deadline oriented environment
• Ability to interpret Plan Documents/Plan Provisions