Informatica Developer/Data Modeler
Informatica Developer/Data Modeler Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for an Informatica Developer/ Data Modeler to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in the Boca Raton Area. ETL development experience using Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica Analyst, Informatica Data Validation (DVO), IBM Cognos Data manager. Hands on experience on Informatica cloud with salesforce.com connectivity and Informatica power center connector for SFDC (CDC).
- Responsible for the design and development of ETL solutions.
- Work closely with internal business users and business analysts to develop requirements.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy mappings.
- Provide production support of Informatica processes.
- Interpret and implement business requirements for ETL development.
- Create ETL components for data warehouse and other distributed applications that are optimized and efficient.
- Perform in-depth unit testing for all enhancements/new development including data analysis for verification of accuracy and performance tuning for optimal execution.
- Adhere to existing ETL development and load management standards and processes.
- Manage timely written and verbal communication on project progress, load status, issue tracking, and concerns for management attention and/or escalation.
- Troubleshoot and support ETL systems in a production environment, including resolving issues and deploying bug fixes in a timely manner.
- 10+ years' experience in data warehousing and data integration projects
- 10+ years' hands-on experience creating advanced mapping, transformations, and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter
- Ability to analyze data integration requirements, data sources/targets, business rules, and transformation logic
- Experience designing and developing data extraction, cleansing, transformation, and loading processes and workflows to load data into various cloud based data warehouses
- Ability to collaborate with technical and business users to define performance requirements and improve efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience writing / debugging Oracle PL/SQL triggers, procedures, packages, & functions is a PLUS.
- Hands on data modeling / db design experience using Erwin tool desired.
- Hands on experience writing / debugging shell scripts / powershell scripts is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in ETL architecture and ETL methodology.
- Experience in database architecture, data modeling, database design and implementation.
- Proficient in Teradata application utilities including Multi load, Fast Load, Teradata Parallel Transporter and Bteq.
- Experience in advanced Informatica techniques like Push down optimization, Partitioning, Change data capture, Reference Table Manager, Master Data Management, User defined functions.
- Proficient in loading large volumes of data with best ETL and Database techniques to accommodate challenging business SLA.
- Experience in Enterprise Scheduling tools like Zeke, Autosys, UC4, Tidal.
- Able to communicate with the business and translate business needs into data driven solutions
- OS: IBM AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Windows 2000/XP, Windows NT
- Hardware: IBM PC and Compatibles
- Database: Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Attunity
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell scripting, SQL Server T/SQL
- Tools: SAS, Teradata Application Utilities, SQL Assistant, DB Visualizer SQL Loader, SQL Navigator, Toad
- DW Tools: Informatica Power Center, Power Exchange, IDQ, Analyst, DVO, Informatica cloud Web Services, SalesForce
- Scheduling Tools: Zeke, ECS
- DB Modeling Tool: Erwin
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the seventh consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients’ technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.
To apply for this job, please complete the following 6 fields and we will immediately follow-up (* = required).
Signature Consultants is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities according to state and federal disability discrimination laws. If, because of a disability, you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com or call 888-838-1020. Signature Consultants will partner with you in good faith to identify and implement a reasonable accommodation, if any, that is appropriate and consistent with its legal obligations.
Signature Consultants is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
EEO is the law: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf