IGNITE Program Director- Commercial (a1k7000000079diAAA) Munich, Germany
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
http://www.salesforce.com/ignite/ (view this link)
The Ignite Program director is responsible for driving the strategy, innovation and overall direction for our top accounts across regions. This individual will oversee the execution and delivery of our Ignite Innovation engagements while aligning to the account investment approach.
Ignite is a design thinking methodology that combines the art of the possible (with analysis, creative visioning, business model redesign) skills) with the science of execution (roadmap, prototypes, ROI). Key deliverables consist of painpoint analysis, business problem definition, orthodoxy analysis, experience mapping, storyboards, visual design, executive presentations, business model redesign, business case development, working app prototypes and detailed architecture models.
The Ignite process enables executives to rethink what it means to connect with their customers, partners or employees to deliver innovation to the marketplace.
The top candidates will have significant experience in leading teams, driving transformation initiatives for clients, innovation, human centered design , and in helping non-technical people understand how technology can impact their world. They will have a strong track record of partnering with sales teams on customer qualification and large sales pursuits. Ideally, they have also worked in a with strategic management consulting partners. or strategy environment.
- Align and team with the regional sales leadership team to identify and prioritize a portfolio of top accounts, and own the account planning process
- Solution strategy and ideation
- Due diligence and defining business problems
- Interface with CXO
- Creative confidence to help formulate and frame the Ignite engagement
- Research and understanding industry vertical markets
- Creating roadmap that are tangible and executable
- Thought leadership
- Brief C-Level executives on the present state of "disruption through digital innovation" and select the right ones to engage Salesforce in our strategic visioning methodology.
- Design and execute strategic visioning programs, managing cross-functional teams from both the customer and Salesforce.
- Facilitate customer workshops to surface our customers' best thinking
- Collaborate with Salesforce sales enablement, marketing and post-sales in the production of execution blueprints and business cases to transform vision into reality
- Build and deliver compelling business transformation presentations to customer leadership. Make the CEO sit up and say, "I see it! I see our future!"
- Train and support sales and sales engineering teams to replicate the leanings and successes from engagements so that others may benefit
- "Raise the bar" for strategic thinking with everyone you interact with.
- You're an improvement junkie; you're always thinking about how to make things better. In addition, you have:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years of consulting, management or business leadership experience with a track record of driving business development.
- High-energy and compelling vision with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives.
- Extensive international experience in managing and growing business in both developing and mature markets.
- Extensive experience presenting to, and collaborating with, senior management including CEO and Board level.
- A relevant degree; ideally a Masters that demonstrates you've been thinking big for a long time.
- A desire and willingness to travel nationally and internationally on a regular basis. We go to where the most challenging opportunities are.