Pricing & Deals Desk Manager, EMEA - Germany (a1k700000007B7MAAU) Munich, Germany
Pricing Manager, EMEA - Munich
Thanks to our continued growth, an opportunity has risen for an ambitious and talented individual to make an impact in a high profile role to build and grow business partnering with the Sales function.
As a part of Global Product and Pricing team, the individual would work closely with the local Sales team to formulate and vet complex commercial proposals to ensure effective monetisation of the value of our innovative clouds. The individual would also have the opportunity to formulate and manage an optimised deal execution process that need constant interface with multiple functions like Sales, Sales Strategy, RevRec Legal, and Sales Ops to negotiate complex contract terms and ensure internal controls and processes are geared for faster sales execution.
- Operate in a trusted advisor capacity to Sales community and wider commercial team
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative and strategic deal structures to fit the needs of the business and our customers
- Vet commercial proposals on behalf of global sales leadership
- Formulate end to end deal execution process that is optimised to balance closing deals quickly with internal controls
- Spearhead post deal reviews with customers helping to improve our internal processes.
- Develop best practices for pricing, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Ensuring timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound offers with the Account Executives.
- Partner with product teams on optimal pricing models and strategies for new products and bundled solutions
- Develop relevant cross-functional relationships to understand products, competition, and the competitive market
- Manage day to day deal support requests from the sales organization
- Analyze pricing data and provide guidelines and recommendations
- Create sales support materials to educate sales teams on best practices and standards for product pricing
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our customers and how they use Salesforce.com products
- Multilingual: Native German and Fluent English are a must. Other languages would be a distinct advantage
- Masters or Bachelors degree in finance (Betriebswirtschaft, Ökonomie, etc.) or related field, excellent knowledge of management accounting and controlling practices (ideally CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent degree)
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a finance or consulting function, working with complex deal or financing structures
- Analytically outstanding and numerate
- Experience in a pricing function is a strong plus
- Strong commercial acumen with a “big picture” outlook
- Ability to influence and drive decisions across all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be a team player, who is diplomatic, savvy, and has a high level of emotional maturity
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across different functions
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced growing environment
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?