Commercial Data.com Specialist (a1k700000007SB9AAM) San Francisco, California
Job Title: Commercial Data.com Specialist
Location: San Francisco CA.
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Salesforce is also transforming the data industry by bringing together the leading providers of business data into a unified complete solution all delivered in one place, available online and natively in Salesforce and we call this http://www.data.com . With this accurate and complete business data salespeople can be more productive and marketers be more effective. Data.com includes over 30 million accurate crowd-sourced business contacts from Jigsaw and over 200 million accurate company profiles from Dun & Bradstreet. The Jigsaw contact asset is uniquely produced and maintained by a community of more than 2 million community members and is the fastest growing contact asset on the market. The combination of contact and account data along with social insight is exactly what business need to succeed in today’s mobile, social and open world.
Working on the Data.com business within Salesforce ensures you are working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where growth and success are the norm. You will be selling business applications solutions that are changing the way that enterprises do business. As a fast growing company within Salesforce, our goal is to build an organization of smart and ambitious people, committed to our mission of building a billion dollar data business.
The Account Executive, Comm Geo (Corporate Sales) role could be the right fit for you at Data.com . We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience.
· Developing and managing relationships within our Commercial Geography market segment.
· Managing complex sales-cycles which includes our entire portfolio of products and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
· Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in http://www.salesforce.com ", while creating referencable, satisfied customers.
· On line demos of our product via web technologies and web-based presentations.
· 7-10 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
· Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
· Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
· Consistent earnings of $200K+ in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota.
· Data Background is a plus
· Previous Sales Methodology training preferred
· CRM experience preferred.
· Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
· Strong computer skills, including http://www.salesfore.com , Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
· 4 year university degree preferred.