Sales Engineer - Service Cloud - Small Business - San Francisco (a1k7000000078SJAAY) San Francisco, California
Are you looking for your #dreamjob? Would you like to work for a company that’s making a difference in the world? Do you want to be part of an organization that’s growing 30%+ per year? Salesforce.com is not only the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software, but more than that we’ve built a Cloud Computing Platform that’s second to none. With our software, companies large and small are transforming the way they do business! We’ve been recognized by Forbes Magazine as the most Innovative Company in the world for the last three years! Why? Because we pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and we didn’t stop there… Today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they interact with their customers, partners, employees and even products. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. At the end of the day, we do work that matters, winning as a team and we celebrate each other’s success! Does it get any better than that?
So here’s what we’re looking for
The Sales Engineer works with Account Executives on new and existing accounts. Ideal candidates have previous experience working with CRM or related applications in a customer facing role, and have the ability to effectively communicate the value of salesforce.com's solutions (both functionally and technically) to prospective customers. This includes the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. This role works in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
Salesforce – Sales Engineer Service Cloud - SMB
· Curiosity and energy – ability to understand the customer’s true pain points and apply our solutions creatively to establish a differentiated architecture and solution
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
· Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
· Ability to travel (up to 20% depending on location and assigned teams)
· Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
· Understanding of the Service Cloud product suite and platform
· Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies is an advantage
· Workflow / BPM / integration experience
· Past experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: RightNOW, Microsoft, Siebel, Oracle on Demand, SAP, Pegasystems
· Experience working with a J2EE architecture: Java, XML, JSP, HTML, and SQL
· Experience with relational databases including Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server