Account Executive, Commercial Sales (a1k700000006iiuAAA) Indiana, Pennsylvania
Salesforce.com transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing software company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies has revolutionized how companies manage and share business information. With more than 6,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" ( FORTUNE ). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The General Business Account Executive role at salesforce.com could be the right fit for your next big career move, Our dynamic recruiting team is currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant knowledge of Cloud Computing and a value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and new business sales experience. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of applications and platform.
- Develop and manage relationships within our top tier Corporate Sales segment
- Manage fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to C-level executives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
- On line demos of our product via web technologies and web-based presentations
- 7+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels.
- Track record of success in carrying a quota of 1M at a minimum
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- University Degree or equivalent experience required
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
- 1 week sales training boot camp at hire with continuous sales training
- Career Advancement opportunities. Strong track record of internal promotions and mobility within the Corporate Sales team
- Competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, 401k match
Salesforce.com is an invigorating and stimulating place to work. The best-of-the-best work side by side every day—addressing challenges and providing the opportunity for each of us to do the best work of our careers. If you are ready to become a key contributor and join one of today’s hottest, market-leading companies, then send us your resume/CV and accomplishments today. In return for your efforts, salesforce.com offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid-time-off for volunteering and more. Principals only, no agencies please. At salesforce.com equal talent always means equal opportunity. www.salesforce.com/salescareer NYSE: CRM