Senior Recruiter (Contract) (a1k700000007Wo6AAE) California, USA
Technical Recruiter, Contract to Hire- (San Francisco or Chicago)
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
We are looking for a strong Technical Recruiter to help build our growing Technology organization. This position will mainly focus on recruiting for developers, dev support, and technical support staff. May also assist with recruiting for tech ops and/or quality engineering.
- You will be responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for technical roles.
- Efforts include: Sourcing, recruiting and hiring salesforce.com professionals within the Technology organization
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Legal, Operations, etc) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years as a Technical Recruiter recruiting for a growing software company
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Ability to articulate the salesforce.com value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing Senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS/TMS tools and technologies