Solution Engineer - Premier Success (a1k700000007KviAAE) San Francisco, California
Over the past 15 years, Salesforce.com has transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing.
Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company by FORTUNE magazine and the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $5.0B in annual revenue run rate, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies has revolutionized how companies manage their business-critical information and—as such—we have been recognized as the #1 Most Innovative Company by Forbes for the 2nd year in a row. With more than 12,000 employees and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries—around the globe. We're immensely proud of being one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). So if you're passionate about innovation, we invite you to help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers in the 21st century.
Salesforce.com’s worldwide Customers for Life (CFL) team is a global network of salesforce.com employees and partners myopically focused on ensuring our customers’ success. Our motto that we try to live each and every day is: "Your Success is our Success." To that end, we strive to build long-term relationships with customers so that we can learn about their businesses and drive real value based on their “self-defined” goals—not ours. CFL is looking for a world-class Premier Specialist to join our sales enablement team. The Premier Specialist will enable our Sales team to drive Premier product revenues from $400M to $1B over the next 3-5 years. The Premier product portfolio consists of Premier Success Plans (subscription-based technical support and training), Mission Critical Success Plan and other packaged Services.
- Provide deal support for Premier products. On a weekly basis, contact Sales Account Execs for all deals without Premier to provide deal support and ensure Premier is attached. Report results in weekly forecasting meetings and escalate any deals where Premier is not attached. Measure win/loss rate.
- Build relationships with Sales leadership, including RVPs and AVPs, to review territories and identify strategies and opportunities for Premier products.
- Create pipeline generation programs for Premier products. Qualify accounts for Mission Critical Success, create opportunities for Sales Account Execs and follow deals to close
- Achieve and exceed regional bookings and attach rate targets for Premier products.
- Develop, execute and measure sales enablement programs for Premier products
- Train Sales and CFL teams to position and sell Premier products. Drive internal certification programs, including content creation and certification tracking.
- Create incentives and recognition programs to encourage Sales and CFL teams to promote and sell Premier products.
- Develop sales tools (playbooks, business cases, customer references) for Premier products.
- Manage “Selling Premier” Chatter community to share information and best practices across sales teams.
- Evangelize Premier products internally and externally. Act as subject matter expert for Premier products.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Account Executives, Sales Productivity, Solution Engagement Managers, Marketing, Legal, CFL Regional Leaders, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support, Product Management to address and resolve customer or sales issues.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 7+ years experience in Sales, Marketing or Services (consulting, technical support or training) required.
- CRM application experience, Salesforce product experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of self-starting, risk-taking, and ability to influence without authority
- High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change