Account Executive (SMB) - Technology (a1k700000007SVIAA2) Toronto, Canada
The Account Executive role:
The Account Executive will have the opportunity to assist Salesforce in its growth and domination within the Emerging and Small Business portfolio.
See how we're changing the way our customers do business:
- The Financial Times: http://bit.ly/FTandSFDC
- Burberry: http://bit.ly/SFDCandBurberry
- Leviev: http://bit.ly/SFDCandLeviev
What's in it for you?
- Well defined career path for you as an Account Executive
- Work for the World’s Most Innovative Company!
- Competitive benefits package. See the plan here
- Cultivation and growth of an existing account base
- Researching, prospecting and following –up to generate new business
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships and partnerships
- 5 + years of quota carrying, sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quota, which should be articulated in the resume
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and New Business Sales experience
- Post Secondary Education (University or College) is strongly preferred
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?