Workplace Service Coordinator-HQ (a1k700000007XNCAA2) San Francisco, California
Workplace Service Coordinator, HQ.
San Francisco, CA
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
The Workplace Services Coordinator will oversee daily operations and is responsible for employee and facilities services for the designated site. Services include: facility maintenance and repair, space planning support, janitorial oversight, food and beverage programs, office supplies, health & safety programs, conference and event support, moves, furniture changes and ergonomics.
This position is a high customer service and cross functional role that coordinates various tasks between departments and reports to the Workplace Services Facilities Manager, and is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide a high level of proactive customer service for company employees located at the designated site.
- Maintain a high level of aesthetic and operational excellence in the facilities and services.
- Manage vendor relations and building maintenance schedules. Contribute to the setting of budgets and management of spending and cost associated with designated services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with occupant groups.
- Respond to facility emergencies and repairs in a timely manner.
- Address Facilities and Workplace internal tickets via supportforce/Facilities CAFM systems.
- Maintain the accuracy of the space management data, with respect to the update of new hire seating assignments and employee churn move activity.
- Extensive software, internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
- Strong understanding of facility operational systems is required.
- Properly address customer and employee concerns by reaching out to the right departments or individuals. Work hand in hand with current office services vendors to maintain the level of service and organizational needs of salesforce.com. This includes regular reviews of products and service.
- Gather extra equipment and office supplies to prepare cubes for new/transferring employees.
- Reserve conference/training rooms as requested.
- Adhere to security policies with regards particularly to physical access of our suppliers and venders to salesforce space.
- Assist in the stocking and maintaining of kitchens and supply rooms.
- Assist with management of employee programs.