IT Program Manager, Enterprise Data Management (a1k700000007CC8AAM) San Francisco, California
As a member of the salesforce.com IT Program Management team, you will manage medium-to-large enterprise projects across multiple business areas that vary in complexity, size, scope and cost. You will manage project teams and stakeholders responsible for defining project requirements. You will be responsible for the project plan, scope management, schedule and budget, driving deliverables, defining resource needs, and managing multiple projects with moderate to high levels of business or technical complexity and risk. You will be accountable to ensure project commitments and deliverables are met. You will interact with IT delivery teams, executives, architecture, security and cross-functional business teams to ensure the smooth delivery of the project objectives and measures. The ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects is required. Work is reviewed and measured based on attainment of objectives and overall success of projects.
This role will lead a series of strategic initiatives aligned to master data management objectives across multiple business areas, systems and platforms. This position must have some knowledge or experience in working with data management, including data quality, governance, enrichment, cleansing, archiving and related integration and data warehouse technologies. Specific experience in working with customer/contact master and worker master data is desired. Experience with the Salesforce.com products and platform is a plus, specifically Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, as well as Workday or other HRIS cloud-based system. This position will work closely with IT architecture, security, business intelligence, enterprise integration, and multiple business teams to assess, evaluate and develop long-term solutions for existing master data issues across the enterprise.
· Project management functions, including budget management, project planning, scope management, risk management, issue and action tracking, status reporting and meeting facilitation
· Partnership with executive IT leadership to align on strategic direction and architecture roadmap for data management
· Partnership with IT Architecture, IT Security, IT Enterprise Integration, IT BI/DW and related scrum teams and IT support teams to develop and execute the program plans and roadmap for data management
· Manage delivery and communications to business expectations, delivery to schedule and budget management. Develop strong partnerships with IT Leadership and Business Partners to drive focus on delivery
· Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals. Define risk mitigation strategy and plans as needed.
· Bachelors Degree, with 4-6+ yrs related IT program/project management and information technology expertise
· Strong management and leadership skills
· Experience in enterprise master data management technologies, governance and process
· Experience in CRM, ideally salesforce.com platform and products
· Experience in cloud computing-based technologies and applications
· Experience in BI/DW and application integration technologies
· Expert project management skills, especially project planning, risk management, budget management, scope management, team management and capacity planning.
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
· Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
· Excellent influencing skills
· Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
· Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large, complex projects
· Ability to drive work independently, identify solutions, move them to implementation
· Develops, maintains, and strengthens partnerships with others inside and outside the project team who provide decision making; Demonstrates and reinforces behaviors that build trust
· Outstanding leadership and communications skills required; Communicates a clear, vivid, inspiring and relevant description of picture of project benefits/values to the customer