Lead Sales Engineer (a1k700000007KYyAAM) Munich, Germany
Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies — including our flagship sales and CRM applications — help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
- The development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including advanced technical concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Deliver solutions and presentations in an effective and timely manner, responding to RFI / RFPs
- Orchestrate a technical sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple resources.
- Design winning Salesforce.com solutions to enable client's business initiatives to be realised.
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce.com to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce.com & Appexchange solutions in competitive and complex sales cycles.
- Proactively support relationships with customers and partners.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, procedural training, and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
Required Skills/Experience :
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have the following:
- Extensive experience in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Financial services experience a strong plus
- Proven track record in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in selling to a business audiences and large Enterprises.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- Business Analysis and Business Case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on discovery, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Experience selling into the manufacturing sector.
- Must be fluent in German and English, with additional languages a plus.