Regional Sales Manager, Emerging Business - NYC (a1k700000007HxfAAE) New York, New York
The Regional Sales Manager role:
We are looking for a dynamic Sales leader with a proven track record of success in both an Account Executive role as well as in leadership/management that can help build our presence in Toronto.
See how we're changing the way our customers do business:
- The Financial Times http://bit.ly/FTandSFDC
- Burberry http://bit.ly/SFDCandBurberry
- Leviev http://bit.ly/SFDCandLeviev
What's in it for you?
- Well defined career path for you as a Manager
- Exposure to shaping and defining the corporate strategy of the segment
- Competitive benefits package. See the plan here
- Lead a team of 8-10 Account Executives focused on providing game-changing solutions with Emerging businesses
- Converse with C-level executives within high growth companies on a daily basis.
- Coach and mentor a team of high performing Account Executives
- Drive operational excellence through strong pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and leveraging data to recognize trends and improve business across all areas.
- Recruit, hire, and develop world class talent
- 5+ years of proven success in a quota carrying, sales role.
- 1+ years of leadership, team lead, or management experience
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Proven leadership, mentorship and coaching skills.
- 4 year University strongly preferred
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies
that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company
according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to
find your #dreamjob?