Process Data Coordinator (1920) Allentown, Pennsylvania
FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR CAREER...
The best people are the best ingredients for our world class company. Add yourself to the mix at Samuel Adams Pennsylvania Brewery Company (SAPB) in Breinigsville, PA. Our brewery has an immediate opportunity for a Process Data Coordinator.
About the Opportunity
The Process Data Coordinator will report into the Cost Accounting Supervisor and will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of all Brewing process information into SAP. The position will be responsible for assuring that all Brewing data is accurate and complete and will research any perceived or known discrepancies with department personnel prior to input. Data needs to be entered within 24 hours of occurrence and this position will develop and assure that the process implemented meets this timeline. This position is required to analyze process orders and make any corrections needed for errors found.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Process Data Coordinator:
- Collection of all daily Brewing process records.
- Review of Brewing records for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of brewing records in SAP (within 24 hours of occurrence).
- Effectively and efficiently investigate any discrepancies with appropriate parties to achieve resolution.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented and 'Safety First' environment. Safely, efficiently and effectively work to attain department and brewery goals and objectives. Help ensure 'No bad beer leaves the brewery'.
- Must observe and practice all Department/Brewery Procedures. Including wearing proper PPE, including respirators and all safety and sanitation equipment as required and follow all GMP guidelines.
- Review of tank inventories for accuracy on a weekly basis.
- Updating Bills of Materials to assist Planning with material ordering.
- Assist with development/update regarding SOPs for documentation of position as well as making recommendation and striving to continuously improve the process.
To Be Mixed With:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college experience preferred .
- 1+ years of relevant experience in the associated functional area.
- Strong follow through, communication and interpersonal.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Highly effective multi-tasker; resourceful with a 'get-it-done, can-do' attitude.
- Analytical thought process with ability to recognize issues outside of documented process.
- Proficient with SAP, Microsoft Office to include Excel, Outlook.
- Self-starter, proactive.
- Will require off shift/weekend work as needed.
- The overall nature of the position requires light physical exertion with constant minimal or sedentary style work. There is frequent exposure to production environments subject to noise and cold/hot temperature changes.
And Served to You With...
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, and a competitive compensation package.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans" Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 617.368.5854 or company website for assistance.