Industrial Machine Maintenance Tech
Albert Lea, Minnesota
Do you want steady work hours with great starting pay and a chance for advancement? Do you have a Mechanical aptitude? Manpower has immediate openings for Industrial Machine Maintenance Technicians in Albert Lea.
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• Competitive wages
• Permanent hire
• Option to take free college courses and skills training
• Paid training
What is the job?
• Preventative maintenance of machine and work area
• Troubleshoot and corrective maintenance
• Installation and repair equipment as needed
What you bring to the job?
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Ability to work independently with speed and accuracy
• Great attitude and ability to work in a team
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 507-377-7410. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath