Business Development Associate (BUY0000W) Waltham, Massachusetts
BuyerZone is a vibrant online lead generation company that is in need of an ambitious, driven person to help grow our B2B affiliate program.
The Affiliate Business Development Associate role is an ideal position for someone who is self-motivated and enjoys working in the online space. This position will focus exclusively on working with and acquiring new affiliate/publisher partners that drive quality traffic for our desired target audiences.
Outstanding candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional client relationship talent, and a strong aptitude for organization and attention to detail. Previous experience that demonstrates your ability to identify, qualify, negotiate and close online affiliate relationships/business development partnerships in targeted vertical areas is a big plus.
· Research/prospect for new affiliates in targeted market areas and verticals
· Contact affiliates through cold calls and email
· Qualify promising affiliates who would be compatible to promoting our offers
· Effectively identify a prospect's needs and offer quality solutions
· Negotiate payout structures for affiliates
· Work closely with the Online Marketing and Sales teams to maximize opportunities and ensure high quality traffic
· Participate in strategy development
· Monthly revenue responsibilities
Required skill set:
· At least two years of experience in sales or marketing, ideally with previous affiliate/online experience
· Strong track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales targets
· Solid understanding of online advertising/marketing and pricing structures (especially paid and organic search)
· Excellent attention to detail, highly organized and flexible
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently as a motivated team player
· Ability to work collaboratively to ensure smooth execution of partnerships
· Ability to handle multiple priorities
· Strong ability to analyze data and extract key learnings
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Salesforce.com experience a plus