Electrical/Mechanical Assembly (Wire Harness) (LI 100) Georgetown, Texas
|Salary:||USD14 - USD18 per hour|
This is a 6+ month contract position with a great company in Georgetown, TX Monday-Friday 8 to 5 for $15-18 an hour DOE. Work includes but not limited to mechanical, electrical and pneumatic assembly by performing the following duties. Ideal candidates must have experience building wire harnesses. Refrigeration experience is a plus. Must have 3+ years of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measures parts to determine specified tolerance.
- Files and buffs parts to fit.
- Drills, taps, reams, countersinks, and spot faces bolt holes in parts.
- Positions and aligns parts.
- Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together.
- Disassembles and replaces parts as required.
- Perform crimping operations.
- Tests functional performance of assembly.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in a Word document and must pass an extensive background search.