Electro-Mechanical Technician (LI 100) Denton, Texas
|Salary:||USD18 - USD22 per hour|
HT Staffing is hiring skilled Electro-Mechanical Technicians in Denton, TX. This is a great Direct Hire opportunity with a top Engineering/Manufacturing company offering great benefits and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates must have Electrical-Mechanical installation work experience in an industrial environment with production and/or manufacturing machinery. Experience working in an Automated Warehouse is a plus. This is a 24/7 facility, so must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned.
- 3 Phase 480v, DC and 24v control (High Voltage experience)
- Wiring diagrams and electrical measuring
- Electrics/mechanics in drive technology (motors/gears)
- Control technology (controls/inverters)
- Excellent mechanical maintenance and repair skills
- Ability to perform Preventative Maintenance from assigned work orders
- Positive attitude and ability to learn new tasks
- Good PC skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines
- Must be comfortable on a 100 ft. ladder
Please apply with your resume in a Word document.