Senior Analyst (19TL) Reston, Virginia
Our “Senior Analysts” play an integral role in delivering online insights and metrics to clients by working alongside the Development teams to provide client tracking reports, analysis, and reconciliation. This position requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication and leadership skills.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive enterprise-level analytics implementations
- Aggregates data, presents findings in designated templates, and prepares preliminary performance evaluations and recommendations for optimization.
- Analyze performance metrics and evaluate using a variety of benchmarks, creative optimization, pacing against delivery, rich media performance
- Build forecasting models for traffic and other key initiatives as well as maintaining reporting schedules for weekly traffic forecasts, metrics reports and insights
- Reporting is focused on providing a holistic view and yielding insights
- Disseminates information to account, creative and development departments, and ultimately the client regarding performance and ROI.
- Supports the trafficking of ad units and search engine management when necessary.
- Develop predictive models and goals to guide performance expectations and model outcomes
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Use and understanding of enterprise web analytic systems (Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends)
- Advanced understanding of web analytics tools – pathing, tracking code, best practices for implementation
- Advanced use of Excel, SQL and Access
- Expertise in gathering qualitative and quantitative data, developing reports, and creating client presentations
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with the ability to be detail- and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects