Senior Solution Architect (45055) Atlanta, Georgia
This position will be responsible for investigating, architecting, evaluating and leading the design efforts to the implementation technology solutions within OSS. Responsibility across all systems that provide or support customer facing product offerings. Strong self- motivation and effective communications skills as well as rigorous critical thinking.
1. Work with Cox stakeholders and our architecture group to take ideas from concept to design in conjunction with suitable vendors and domain experts.
2. Work with technology and business sponsors to collect business and document engineering requirements.
3. Work with technology and business sponsors to author RFP/RFI documents and evaluate responses and consult on OSS technology matters as required.
4. Conduct hands-on engineering evaluations and make vendor recommendations
Draft architectural blueprints and design documents for existing or planned environments.
5. Create Technical requirements and provide business to technical requirement traceability.
6. Work with other teams to support the integration of advertising technology into existing product space.
7. Conduct industry and technology research from all available resources.
1. 5+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Information Technology, Engineering, Architecture, etc.); 3+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
2. Requires strong knowledge of IP, Linux, Windows, and Technical Writing
3. Experience with architecture diagrams and highl level design documentation
4. Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical staff.
1. BS/BA in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.).
2. Experience in Video and IT platform architecture and implementation, SCTE and Cable Labs.
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resum