Recruitment Consultant (AC/RC/03/18) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||Excellent remuneration and benefits package|
Recruitment Consultant - Hull
An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant has arisen to join our team.
Our Hull branch is one of Stafforce's most successful operations; offering a lively, fun and rewarding environment. Both experienced Recruitment Consultants and those looking to enter the recruitment industry will be considered.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Stafforce you will contribute to the growth of the operation; seeking new opportunities and working with our existing clients to deliver exceptional service across the Hull and East Yorkshire area.
- Business development with existing clients; exploring and identifying new opportunities.
- Business development with prospect clients; securing new business.
- Customer service; delivering high levels of service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Candidate attraction; recruiting, interviewing and assessing candidates to match with job roles.
- Maintaining client and candidate records; adhering to quality procedures and legislation, ensuring a compliant service.
The successful candidate:
- Driven, determined and self-motivated.
- Ability to develop relationships.
- Experience of Negotiation.
- Proven track record within sales environment would be advantageous.
- Previous experience within a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, able to listen actively.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills, managing priorities to achieve specific deadlines.
- Good standard of general education including Mathematics and English Language.
- Full driving licence.
Stafforce offer industry leading commission structures, a day off on your birthday, 23 days holiday increasing to 30 days + Bank Holidays, flexible benefits and training & development to help you become your best.
If you can demonstrate a passion for sales, the motivation to succeed and a desire to win, we want to hear from you.
Stafforce is part of the Nicolas Associates Group, providing those that work for it a unique and different offering to our competitors along with fantastic career development and opportunities.