Coordinator | OSHC | Blue Mountains (200245855) Blaxland, Australia
This service located on the middle slopes of the Blue Mountains is licensed for 40 children per day. It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 6.00am to 09:00 am and from 02:30 pm to 06:00 pm. It also provides vacation care during School holidays.
The role is permanent full-time Coordinator. You will work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday with split shifts.
- Create a safe, fun, comfortable and active educational space
- Managing daily routines and administrative and compliance tasks
- Maintain health and safety and hygiene standards
- Developing and implementing programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care and After School Care.
- Show commitment to continuing a promising relationship with your internal & external stakeholders
- Providing leadership and direction to staff
- Building relationships with children, their families and school executive and staff
- Carrying out administration requirements of the service
- Overseeing the implementation of and adherence to relevant law, regulations and National Quality Framework including ‘My Time Our Place’
- Split shifts
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Street parking available
- Certificate III in Children's Services or equivalent;
- Proven experience working in a OSHC Setting;
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team of staff;
- NSW WWCC.
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!