Office Receptionist/Administrator (1081) Richmond, Canada
ZE is a growing software and consulting company located in Richmond, BC. Our ZEMA suite of software is award winning and class leading. At ZE, we truly value talented people who contribute to improving internal workflow and the work environment. Our corporate culture is innovative, fresh and challenge-driven. This is an opportunity for long-term growth, professional development and continued education.
We are seeking an Office Receptionist to support our head office. Your primary responsabilitities include answering phone calls, processing correspondence, receiving visitors as well as providing other administrative support in various capacities. The ideal candidate will be professional to the highest standards, comfortable working with clients, outgoing, and personable as this position requires daily interaction with internal and external staff, clients, and vendors.
- Answering and distributing incoming calls and enquiries
- Greeting visitors and informing staff of visitor's arrival
- Ensuring that the front desk and lobby are monitored at all times
- Coordinating all incoming and outgoing mail and courier items
- Drafting correspondence and maintaining the phone list
- Ordering office supplies and lunches for client and staff meetings
- Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- Creating processes and performing general administrative duties
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A diploma in Office or Business Administration
- At least 1 years of office or administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Experience and knowledge of QuickBooks
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and deal with concurring tasks
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful
- Must be self-aware, confident, and have capacity for empathy
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently, in writing and verbally
Please apply by clicking on the link below. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you!
ZE PowerGroup (ZE) is a global leader in the development of data management, analysis, and business automation software. ZEMA is our enterprise-level suite of products, enabling users to capture, transform, manipulate, analyze, report and visualize data quickly and easily. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management and IT.
We are not offering a job; we are offering a career with challenging work and opportunity to move forward. We insist on having fun and enjoying our day at work; we have a games room/squash court to create a fun yet motivating working environment. ZE offers a flexible work environment where personal initiative and professional growth are greatly encourages.
If you are a kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!