Intermediate .Net/VBA Developer (1064) Richmond, Canada
If you are passionate about working with creative people in a stimulating environment at an innovative, expanding company; then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a talented .Net/VBA Developer with a strong knowledge and experience working in VBA and .NET.
ZE is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products (www.zemasuite.com) that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence through web based analytical tools, services and dashboards. As a .Net/VBA Developer your role would be to help develop add-on component to our suite of products.
We will provide thorough training, a great work environment, a unique corporate culture and reward you for your good work.
- Design, modify, develop software products in Windows platforms
- Perform unit test and code reviews on the software
- Troubleshoot software issues where necessary
- Advise QA analysts on test case design
- Recommend product improvements
- Participate in projects and ZEMA application process reviews when required
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completion of post-secondary education, with a focus on Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years practical experience with Microsoft .Net framework
- Understanding of SOAP based web service
- Good understanding of OOP design and implementation
- Troubleshooting ability and skills
- Good command of Excel VBA, C#.Net and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Relational Database and SQL, knowledge of Maven build tool
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Must be self-aware, confident, and have capacity for empathy
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently, in writing and verbally
- Ability to communicate with clients using non-technical language
- Great time management and prioritization skills
Please apply by clicking on the link below and filling out our online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you.
ZE is a leading software and strategic consulting firm with over two decades of energy industry expertise. We are an aggressively growing company with expectation for a significant increase in personnel in 2013. We are not offering a job; we are offering a career with challenging work and opportunity to move forward. We insist on having fun and enjoying our day at work; we have a gym/game room to create a fun yet highly motivating working environment.
Our environment is defined by the people that work in the organization. We aim for long-term tenure and we reward our loyal employees. We work in a flexible environment where personal initiative and professional growth are greatly encouraged.
ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We would like to hear from you.