Junior Distribution Designer (1032) Richmond, Canada
- Prepare layouts, conceptual designs and illustrations for difficult and complex problems
- Interface with other design disciplines
- Use CAD software and computer-aided design methods to solve problems
- Work both within a team and independently, with little to no supervision
- Assist the Design Supervisor with design-related tasks, as required
- Communicate, both verbally and in written form in a professional manner
- Use standardized individual designs and methods to produce larger-scale solutions
- Electrical Engineering Diploma or equivalent
- ASTTBC registration or eligibility for registration
- Previous electrical utility experience beneficial
- Proficient at reading and interpreting technical design drawings and details
- Experience with layout work
- Some practical engineering knowledge and experience required
- Versatile with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other office-related productivity tools
- Fluency in technical English required
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Must have reliable transportation and Class 5 driver’s license
Please respond by clicking on the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you!
What’s in it for you?
Challenge, opportunity, innovation, and a unique corporate culture are among the reasons to consider a career at ZE. We aim for long-term tenure and reward our loyal employees. Our members work in a flexible environment where personal initiative and professional growth are greatly encouraged. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Plus, ZE encourages team-building activities by making available a fully equipped games room and squash court.