Director, Cloud Entertainment Marketing (45122) Atlanta, Georgia
Support Home Cloud Entertainment Business Unit top line growth by leading marketing efforts for the overall Business Unit, and providing world class marketing support to individual entertainment service product leaders.
1. Lead development of overarching home cloud entertainment brand, positioning and messaging strategy.
2. Lead marketing plan development and execution for home cloud entertainment commercialization efforts.
3. Drive overall revenues through digital marketing efforts, and serve as in house SME on digital marketing best practices.
4. Serve as advisor to individual service product leads on marketing and promotional programs.
5. Review marketing messaging, tactics and spending to ensure consistency with strategy and to maximize return on spend.
6. Lead marketing research efforts and derive revenue generating insights.
7. Identify and manage relationships across 3rd party marketing service vendors, including ad agencies, digital marketing firms, creative partners, web developers, sweepstakes and promotional vendors.
8. Manage in house marketing staff to ensure timely delivery to internal stakeholders.
1. 10+ years of broad based consumer marketing experience, preferably in technology or entertainment startup environment, or large consumer packaged goods company
2. Proven track record of driving top line growth through world class marketing.
3. Experience across brand strategy, brand building, marketing communications/advertising and operational marketing required.
4. 3+ years of digital marketing experience required, preferably for new consumer product or consumer technology service; deep understanding of Digital Marketing tactics, vendors and best practices required.
5. Proven track record of driving business results through consumer insights.
6. Deep network of marketing services vendors.
7. Excellent strategic thinking, analytical, communication, planning and people management skills.
1. BS/BA degree in related discipline preferred.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.