Senior Manager, Campaign Management (45243) Chamblee, Georgia
The Senior Manager, Campaign Management is responsible for translating campaign strategies into lead generation and sales in partnership with the Cox Business Center and Field-based Product, Marketing and Sales organizations. Activities include cross-functional team planning and implementation of direct marketing programs, identifying customer targeting strategies and managing campaign implementation.
In concert with the Executive Director, SMB Segment Marketing, the Sr. Manager, Campaign Management will drive database marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be required to design, conduct, and facilitate cell matrices to support strategic and promotional decisions by driving end-to-end campaign management implementation across direct mail, telemarketing, web, email, mobile, video and social media marketing support tactics.
1. Campaign strategy, planning and execution- Develop roadmap and strategy for campaign strategy, planning and execution. Lead definition and campaign requirements across CB Product, Marketing, Sales and Field locations. Owns/is accountable for operational and quality excellence across engagement channels including, but not limited to direct mail, telemarketing, web, email, mobile, video and social media marketing support tactics for all relevant projects or campaigns. Passionately defends the quality bar, and institutes all appropriate processes, from vendor selection to campaign development.
2. Lead Field Marketing Analyst community - The Sr. Manager will serve as an advocate for the Field Marketing community and ensure the appropriate campaign process and standards are followed when campaigns are executed at the Field locations, working to drive tighter alignment between Atlanta and the Field in campaign setup, execution and post-campaign analysis. Partner and interface with Field Marketers and Analysts to generate prospect and customer lists, managing both exclusions and inclusions.
3. Leverage UNICA for lead list generation and closed loop processes - The Sr. Manager will manage campaign management tools and data and work to enhance capabilities for consistent use. Utilize Unica to develop segmentation trees, scoring, pricing segmentation, and mail list templates. Manage collision calendars and develop lists that statistically identify, profile and support overall CB customer contact strategy.
4. Testing, Reporting and Analysis Methodology - Have a full understanding and ability to perform control testing methodology as well as develop and articulate timely post-campaign analysis. Design and implement campaign matrices to ensure that the testing strategy and offer strategy is followed during execution of campaigns. Assist teams in profiling customer type, sizing markets and develop recommendations for targeting. Provide leadership and guidance to the Cox Business marketing team on campaign effectiveness including performance of DNIS tactics in generating both call volume and web leads tracked through end of sales funnel.
5. Competitive and industry benchmarking - Continuously monitors campaign and industry trends and evolving technologies, standards to advance Cox Business goals, and develop recommendations as to their applicability to specific project requirements.
1. Manage DNIS application design for applying unique numbers to each marketing tactic and create standard methodologies for effective targeting and measurement of direct marketing campaigns.
2. Drive decision framework for incoming work, ensuring appropriate project management and resolution/timely escalation of conflicting priorities
3. Partner with Information Technology and CB Segment Marketing teams to scope and assess campaign management infrastructure needs and capabilities.
4. Be able to incorporate existing propensity models into national and local campaigns, help shape future modeling exercises and drive deeper and more efficient market penetration.
5. Collaborate closely with key functional areas including Information Technology and markets to ensure the timely and efficient implementation of data related projects.
1. 7+ total years of business experience required and 5+ years work experience in database marketing, or product management in a competitive industry with similar strategic responsibilities.
2. Strong analytical/financial analysis background.
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience working with large datasets.
4. Proficiency with Unica Affinium software and knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
5. Knowledge of advanced Excel functions (e.g., creating formulas, pivot tables).
6. Willingness to travel up to 10%.
1. BS/BA in related discipline strongly preferred.
2. MBA desired.
3. Demonstrated ability to lead the teams to follow standards and execute large scale campaigns.
4. Strong direct marketing, database marketing, and CRM experience.
5. Track record of effectively partnering across corporate disciplines and with field organizations.
6. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and collaborative skills to work effectively in a matrix management environment.
7. Experience in data warehouse environment and with B2C/B2B direct marketing strategy and tactics.
8. Excellent project management, oral and written communication skills and collaborative skills.
9. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects and databases at one time.
10. Strong client services orientation and consultative and customer-facing skills.
11. Project management experience.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.