SAP MM/PP Business System Analyst (2107BR) Santa Ana, California
This position is located at the ICS Corporate Headquarters and as such, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and supporting the global SAP MM/PP solution. The MM/PP Business System Analyst (BSA) is responsible for all functional aspect of the SAP Application ECC 6.0, in the areas of MM/PP module & sub-modules. This position plays a key role as a cross-functional subject matter expert and technical consultant throughout the lifecycle of the project. Must have experience in SAP ECC 6.0 & knowledge of relevant business processes in FI, SD, MM/PP SD including MRP Forecasting, Make to Order experience or Logistics Execution. MM and related SCM modules will be considered a plus.
The BSA for MM/PP is responsible for engaging with MM/PP Operations business stakeholders and process owners to understand key business objectives and goals, to analyze and prioritize process and systems opportunities, and to manage solution delivery through the development lifecycle. This position provides business systems analysis and support for a multitude of applications used by Business Units and Administrative functions across the company, serves as the interface between the business and IT functions.
The BSA will command meetings and coordinate peers to accomplish projects and resolve problems. The BSA is a self-starter and self-sufficient requiring minimal supervision of day-to-day issue tracking & resolution. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of technical, business, and people skills.
This position is responsible for managing end-user client relationships while responding to both critical and routine application support requests as well as interfacing with software vendors and consultants for development and support. The BSA is seen as an expert in his or her field always driving for innovative cost effective solutions to solve complex business process issues. The BSA will also be responsible to document and deliver the global solution by designing, configuration, testing and deployment efforts.
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Business-related field required or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 is necessary. Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Certification in SAP SD, FI/CO, MM/PP, SCM and other modules is highly desirable.
- Typically possesses 5+ years’ of Information Technology experience with multiple full lifecycle SAP implementation covering requirements gathering, system design, configuration/development, functional testing, go live and support. Strong knowledge of ASAP Methodology, Enterprise Application Integration tools, service oriented architecture and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- In depth knowledge of relevant business processes in FI, SD, MM/PP SD including MRP Forecasting, Make to Order experience or Logistics Execution. MM and related SCM modules is a plus.
- Exposure to a controls-based environment with SOX
- Proficient use of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Project, HP Quality Center
- Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.