SAP MM/PP Business System Analyst (2107BR) Santa Ana, California
·Responsibilities will include assisting MM/PP business partners in gathering business requirements, perform analysis, writing functional specifications, designing and configuring system and interface solutions, performing and/or leading system testing, developing and maintaining system documentation, developing and delivering training materials, providing go live and ongoing operational support, and leading projects. Will need to thoroughly understand the current system implementation, identify areas for improvement, and propose solutions and enhancements incorporating industry and system best practices.
·Accurately and experienced interpreting user needs, business requirements and writing or editing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and / or system enhancements; has the ability to present ideas in a focused and concise manner.
·Research and analyze solution options and recommend effective solutions that meet the business needs. Document and design current and future IT enabled solutions and drive all relevant business analysis to ensure the most effective recommendations are made for successful solution and project plan completion.
·Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup. Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization.
·Based on experience, can accurately estimate the cost and time to implement complex enterprise level solutions.
·Collaborate with business partners, project managers, business systems analysts, developers, technical resources, and application support team on a daily basis to write clear, complete functional design specifications for reports, forms, workflows, interfaces, and conversions.
·Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage cross-functional and technical activities.
·Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines and work well under pressure
·Develop test plans, perform testing and evaluate results
Develop and execute data migration plans
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Business-related field required or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 is necessary. Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Certification in SAP SD, FI/CO, MM/PP, SCM and other modules is highly desirable.
- Typically possesses 5+ years’ of Information Technology experience with multiple full lifecycle SAP implementation covering requirements gathering, system design, configuration/development, functional testing, go live and support. Strong knowledge of ASAP Methodology, Enterprise Application Integration tools, service oriented architecture and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- In depth knowledge of relevant business processes in FI, SD, MM/PP SD including MRP Forecasting, Make to Order experience or Logistics Execution. MM and related SCM modules is a plus.
- Exposure to a controls-based environment with SOX
- Proficient use of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Project, HP Quality Center
- Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.