University of Missouri Breast Cancer Program Director (9292 HO) Columbia, Missouri
|Salary:||USD200000 - USD260000 per year + full benefits|
Since 1928, we have been committed to providing our patients with the best possible care through our advanced technologies, comprehensive services, and compassionate care team. Due to a retirement, we are searching for a Director of our Breast Cancer program, the flagship program of our cancer center.
- Autonomy - As director you will have the ability to shape the program and lead our breast cancer team
- New cancer center - This spring we are moving into a new state-of-the-art facility
- Excellence in education - Our nationally-recognized program allows you to work with the best and the brightest
- Latest research technologies - Largest university reactor in the country and leaders in the field of nanotechnology
- Flexibility - Practice set up allows time to focus on research and other scholarly activities
There are numerous reasons our community is consistently named "one of the best places to live" by Money magazine. We strive for excellence in all aspects of life. Our schools are highly reputable, our streets are spotless, and we offer activities to fulfill any interest. Come see why our city is held in such high esteem.
- Higher education - We are the 13th most educated municipality in the country!
- University pride - Sports teams of our Division I university provide year-round excitement
- National recognition - Consistently named in Money magazine's "Best Places to Live"
- Something for every palate - Excellent restaurants, shopping, theaters, symphonies, outdoor activities…
- Colorful culture - Our "college town" atmosphere nourishes diversity