Academic Neurology (N 9028) Syracuse, New York
|Salary:||USD190000 - USD210000 per year + full benefits|
SUNY Upstate Medical University
SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, with 21 faculty members spanning a broad range of subspecialty interests, is adding a Neurologist. With a draw area approaching two million and a new clinic set to open at the beginning of the year, we are adding specialists in all areas. Join us!
- Plan for the future: 15% of base salary added to retirement fund
- Extremely large draw area ensures a variety of cases
- State-of-the-art clinic fully equipped for EEG, EMG and so much more
- Protected academic time – No expectation of research or publications
- One of 25 NIH sites on the cutting edge of neurological disorders
Syracuse, New York
This central New York city has a metro population of more than a half-million. Forbes recognized us as a “Top 10 place to raise a family,” and Popular Science recognized us as one of “America’s Greenest Cities.” Endless opportunities for shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation, combined with easy proximity to all the hotspots in the Northeast, make relocation to Syracuse an easy decision!
- Esteemed Division I university — Basketball, football, arts, culture
- Catch a game or a concert at the renowned Carrier Dome
- 1,000 acres of recreational area—15 minutes to Finger Lakes beaches
- Eclectic, diverse community – Part big city and part college town
- Work on your handicap: more than 40 golf courses in the area