Law Firm Telephonic Acct Exec (LEX007S7) Dayton, Ohio
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD72000 per year + bonus for top ranked performance|
The Law Firm Telephonic Account Executive is responsible for aggressive telephonic prospecting and being accountable for new business in the Research and Litigation solution lines across the assigned territory within the solo attorney law firm market.
1. Research and cultivate leads; as well as share and communicate leads for other solution lines when appropriate.
2. Develop an in-depth understanding of all LexisNexis Research solutions and competitive products to articulate the benefits and advantages of LN products.
3. Identify and reach decision makers for presentations and educate firms about LNG and products within the Research and Litigation solution lines.
4. Effectively move an opportunity through the sales process to drive POS revenue.
5. Team with internal sales partners to enhance the customer experience.
6. Compliance and maintenance of pipeline reporting and forecasting.
7. Strategic Planning including researching customer data (historical and current data); analysis of reports.
8. Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives
9. Utilize and adopt all required processes, tools and systems including Total Source and Territory Account Opportunity Planning.
10. Comply with LNG sales policies and procedures.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis� and Nexis� services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
2. 3 years successful sales experience, preferably with complex solutions.
3. Expertise within the research solution line, preferred.
4. Broad product knowledge and a solid understanding of value proposition of solution selling.
5. Knowledge of competitive and geographic landscape.
6. Understanding of our customer and legal industry, preferred.
7. Strong negotiation, time management and organizational skills
8. Strong communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate over the phone
9. Proficient in the use of technology tools including Microsoft office programs, internet tools, Total Source and CRM.