Enterprise Technical Recruiter (243) San Francisco, California
Blackstone Technology Group is hiring an experienced Enterprise Technical Recruiter who can source, qualify, recruit and close top tier IT talent to meet our client’s contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. Our staffing practice is a global provider of contingent and direct staffing solutions. Our seasoned staffing professionals have a successful history of servicing the toughest demands of our staffing clients. Our agile and customized-to-client approach ensures that we meet our client’s specific needs and that we adapt to and fully support our client’s way of doing business.
- Drive hiring process of quality IT professionals in a high-volume, time-sensitive staffing environment
- Be part of a recruiting team for Enterprise Accounts
- Responsible for recruiting IT candidates for Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Non-VMS accounts
- Identify candidates through cold calling, lead generation, sourcing, referral generation, social networking etc.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, interviews, and reference checks
- Understand and summarize candidate's key strengths, liabilities and requirements
- Maintain contractor relationships to foster future business and identify new opportunities through existing clients
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after candidates for client marketing
- The Technical Recruiter will have prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, screen, build relationships, network and close top tier technology talent) within the IT Technology Sector
- Must have experience with one or more Vendor Management Systems (VMS) – such as WorkforceLogic, Fieldglass, Beeline, Agile-1
- 2-8 years of quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical agency
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding individual quotas in excess of $600K Gross Spread
- Creative and resourceful to provide solutions to both the sales force and clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university required
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. EOE/M/F/D/V
No phone calls or agencies please.
Blackstone Technology Group (www.bstonetech.com) is a 275+ person, privately-held, global IT and business consulting firm founded in 1998. Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Sacramento, Denver, Houston, and Washington DC, our mission is to implement innovative IT and business process solutions that help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.