Commercial Property Manager (1570) Vancouver, Canada
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Commercial Property Manager to join our Vancouver office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the aspects of the management of a portfolio, consisting primarily of commercial properties on behalf of Colliers’ clients, including the operation, physical condition and financial performance of all buildings in accordance with applicable management contracts. The portfolio will be between approximately 400,000 and 1,200,000 square feet with the final size and make-up to be determined by the General Manager.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Contract Management within Portfolio
- Client relations.
- Client reporting.
- Budget preparation.
- Financial statement review.
- Preparation of monthly narrative reports.
- Management of the revenues and accounts receivable for the properties.
- Approval of expenses for the properties.
- Tenant services.
- Maintenance of the properties.
- Retention of service contractors and suppliers of the properties.
- Management of on-site staff at the properties.
- Other duties as required.
- Market and promote all of Colliers’ services.
- Participate in presentations to clients.
- Prepare proposals.
- Initiate new management assignments.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years related property management experience with commercial properties, specifically retail.
- Real Estate License as required provincially.
- Continuing involvement with professional organizations such as BOMA, IREM, and ICSC.
- CPM, RPA, CSM designation preferred.
- Excellent client relation skills both with owners and tenants.
- Independent, self-starter, team player. Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Able to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters.
- Computer literacy.
- Role model, conscientious, reliable, and flexible.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.