Administrative Assistant (1380) Vancouver, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our City Square office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal clients in fulfilling reception, general office administration, accounting and marketing duties.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Greet clients professionally in person and over the telephone.
- Direct all incoming calls promptly and accurately.
- Provide directions and information to tenants and general public.
- Purchase general office supplies, stationery, and maintain general office equipment including fax, photocopy and mail machines.
- Prepare correspondence including inter-office, tenant, lease administration, and management correspondence.
- Manage distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinate monthly staff meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Prepare welcome packages for new tenants and coordinate tenant requests.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and gather gross sales data from retailers and management.
- Assist the Marketing Director in the planning and execution of special marketing events and preparation of relevant correspondence.
- Provide assistance with all in-house creative production, printing, staffing promotional material, and publication of the in-mall newspaper City Beat.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the Tenant Advisory Committee by preparing all applicable material, attending meetings and discussing upcoming projects.
- Responsible for administration of the Kiosk program, including the preparation of leases, all relevant correspondence, and collection of rents and deposits.
- Prepare received invoices for processing.
- Enter data into Yardi.
- Prepare deposit slips and deposit cheques at the bank.
- Other duties as required.
- 1-2 years of business or office experience (real estate office experience an asset).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, in English and French required.
- Experience using switchboards an asset.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.