Project Analyst (1235) Vancouver, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Project Analyst to join our Vancouver office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional internal sales support to a team of Sales Agents and their clients. Sales support may include project management, proposals, presentations, report writing, market knowledge, transaction administration and/or client-facing licensed activities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Proposals and Presentations
- Assist in the development of listing pitches and presentations (e.g. gather maps, surveys, other and applicable research).
- Work with Sales Agents to create and prepare content for proposals (such as RFIs and RFPs).
- Liaise with appropriate departments to obtain data, such as company and title searches, and property particulars (e.g. financial, marketing, research).
- Prepare surveys (lease and sales comparables, availabilities) and coordinate market reports and conduct basic comparative analyses as required.
- Liaise with broker regarding listing inquiries, set-up and facilitate tours.
- Conduct project coordination and leadership of marketing campaigns for listings.
- Initiate and manage marketing plans by maintaining records of correspondence, completing marketing update reports and client activity reports.
- Plan and administer smaller scale client events (e.g. business dinners), as well as coordinate Sales Agent receptions, as required.
- Attend listing presentations and conduct property and market tours, as required.
- Assist in management and coordination of transaction and due diligence processes: sign backs, going firm, amendments, subject removals, closing documentation, deposit monies, processing trade records, entering deal sheets and submitting completed trade record and supporting paperwork to Deal Administration team.
- Draft or edit legal documents (letters of intent, offers, commission agreements, listing agreements, Multiple Listing Service agreements).
- Provide general office support (e.g. file management, filing, scanning, photocopying, organizing marketing efforts).
- Schedule meetings, appointments, travel plans, as well as type correspondence (e.g. letters, emails), and prepare company-related expense and project spend reports.
- Responsible for database management, such as information pertaining to clients, key contacts, and/or prospects.
- May liaise directly with clients (for the coordination of information for clients, space for lease, availability information, and required documentation), on-going or closing issues, and organizing meetings.
- Other duties as required.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- Real estate license required.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years related administrative experience.
- Experience in the commercial real estate sector or a related industry.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Knowledge of InDesign an asset.
- Experience conducting research through MLS, MPAC, RealNet, and/or the Internet required.
- Basic financial analysis skills an asset.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.