Research & Marketing Coordinator (1186) Calgary Region, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Research & Marketing Coordinator to join our Calgary office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the industrial building database, market research, quarterly reporting and updates to the brokerage community. This role provides proactive assistance to brokerage staff in day-to-day information and research requests.
The Research & Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for the design of customized professional quality marketing materials, as well as to support, implement and materialize the visual architecture of the Colliers International brand. This role is responsible for the execution of internal and external marketing strategies, training new administrative staff as well as providing special events support to the Downtown and Industrial Calgary Colliers branches.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct a variety of information searches (availability, tenant information, ownership, transaction information, zoning restrictions, etc.) utilizing internal and external resources.
- Manage the industrial database with inputting of updates for listings and transactions internally as well as from external brokerages.
- Produce the monthly exclusive listing report for the office as well as quarterly market reports.
- Assist data group in information collection and verification and entry into the database (e.g. take sales meeting notes, enter transaction information into database).
- Assist market analysts in complex research projects (e.g. market reports).
- Design and create agent and templates and assist team administrators with preparation of team brochures, presentations, and collateral, including top-of-mind campaigns for agents and teams.
- Assist in the design and ordering of custom signage, and develop customized property and promotional marketing materials.
- Assist with the creation, design and distribution of research reports and collateral.
- Manage content on www.colliers.com/calgary and ensure information is updated regularly such as market reports, press releases and other marketing materials.
- Enforce brand guidelines and assist staff with the use and training of corporate tools, templates and CS3 creative suite.
- Assist with the design and distribute property HTMLs as well as design and maintain property websites.
- Travel between Downtown and Industrial offices may be required for training and presentation purposes.
- Other duties as required
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a business or office environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office; Outlook, Word; PowerPoint; and especially strong skills in Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of CS4 & CS3 Adobe’s Creative Suite of products including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as Flash & Dreamweaver in a PC environment.
- Understanding and experience with corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.