Information Systems Analyst (1989) Toronto, Canada
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for an Information Systems Analyst to join our Toronto West office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing user support in all technology areas, including desktops and Local Area Network (LAN) under the general direction and guidance of the Regional Technology Manager and reporting directly to the Administration Manager.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provide first tier support to users in a local office for system problems and conducting the initial diagnosis for possible escalation.
- Set up and configure new desktop systems. Serve as focal point for all office users to respond to questions and system problems. Provide user installation, de-installation, support and disaster recovery failures.
- Participate in the training of users on use of network hardware and software.
- Responsible for maintaining the LAN network operations, including limited hardware and software installation and set-up, documentation, administration, technical maintenance and user support
- Troubleshoot network problems and coordinate preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Perform regular network backups and audits of network to determine integrity and security of system.
- Maintain and track hardware and software inventory and documents all problems in Help Desk system software. Coordinate, as needed, the office’s hardware, software and network telecommunication needs with the Corporate IT department.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all software licensing requirements. Monitor and implement company policies, procedures and standards to ensure compliance with information systems and company objectives.
- Ensure software upgrades are implemented into the production environment.
- Liaise with Regional Technology Engineers and vendor specialists in seeking solutions to equipment failures.
- Other duties as required.
- A+ Certification.
- 2-3 years superior troubleshooting skills supporting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and Dell desktop hardware platforms.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.