Administrative Assistant - Part-Time (1112) Greater Toronto Area, Canada
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Toronto North (Hwy 401 / Hwy 404) office on a part-time basis (15 hours/week) for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the assigned Agent in the daily operation of the business line. This role provides administrative support and coordination of various tasks within the listing cycle.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Act as a liaison between assigned Agent and other Colliers departments (such as Research, Administrative Support, and Business Services) to process listings and coordinate general real estate matters.
- Coordinate legal documents (such as offers, letters of intent, commission agreements, etc.) and promotional marketing materials.
- Provide general office support, including filing, file maintenance, calendar management, and scanning of documents.
- Correspond with clients and schedule client meetings for the Agent.
- Coordinate photography for listings and deliver documents to clients as required.
- Other duties as required.
- 3 to 5 years’ office or related administrative experience required.
- Previous experience in real estate an asset.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.