Data Associate (1418) Toronto, Canada
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Data Associate to join our Toronto North office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the gathering and recording of real estate information including building information, vacancies, transaction details and other related data used to provide the sales professionals current market information and insights. In addition, strive to increase accuracy of all information in the Link system.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Source and add third party availability information into the Link database.
- Source and add sale comparables from RealNet.
- Enter Colliers deal information from DTS into Link.
- Enter market comparables forwarded by the Research Department, Appraisal and Brokers into Link.
- Review of the Research Queue in Link to verify changes made by other users.
- Attend sales meetings when required in order to collect and input necessary information into Link.
- Enter any other required information into Link.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in a business or office environment.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate terminology and business an asset.
- Highly proficient with software (Microsoft Office) and internet search tools.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.