Customer Service Representative (Service Centre Coordinator) (1839) Vancouver, Canada
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative (Service Centre Coordinator) to join our Vancouver office for a one year contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating phone, email and online tenant service requests via an electronic facility management system, IMPAK. Working in a team environment, the Service Centre Coordinator ensures that each request is documented, assigned, and tracked to completion.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and dispatch phone, email and online tenant service requests. Ensure requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Create and dispatch inspection work orders and preventative maintenance work orders.
- Liaise between Service Technicians and appropriate internal employees as required.
- Inform local managers of Service Technicians absences. Document absence in the online time and attendance tracking system.
- Update internal email distribution lists, IMPAK database, and other resources.
- Ensure after hours/on call reports are kept current and forwarded to Intercon daily.
- Prepare tenant usage and call volume reports.
- Issue and track uniforms to Service Technicians as required.
- Distribute correspondence to Service Technicians as required.
- Order mobile devices, business cards, and stationery on behalf of Facility Services employees.
- Provide Service Centre demonstrations and orientations to internal employees.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- 1-2 years related work experience in a business or office environment, preferably with direct customer contact.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of real estate is desirable.
- Ability to start work at 6am.
- Requires an excellent customer service approach to handle daily interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Advanced computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to take initiative and deal intuitively with situations, work well under pressure and with minimal direction/supervision.
- Independent, self-starter, team player.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently multi-task; recognize, and address important matters in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to draft, edit and format professional business correspondence.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.