Labourer (PCK593-7661) Colonsay, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking Mill Labourers at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidates will safely and efficiently perform the duties of a Labourer in an assigned area on an assigned shift.
What will you be doing?
- Demonstrate he/she is physically fit and capable of lifting.
- Complete training on hand and power activated tools.
- Complete exam and task sheets on equipment as required.
- Keep the work area safe and clean.
- Operate mobile equipment safely and effectively.
- Interpret and carry out written or oral instructions, and to make written reports as required.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently ensure that all relevant OH&S requirements and in-house safety regulations are complied with.
The above reflect the general duties considered to describe the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
What is required for this role?
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated aptitude for safety.
- The ability necessary to progress through the Lines of Progression.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
Apply today and join our team!