Warehouse Receiving Coordinator (PCK593-7699) Belle Plaine, Canada
Job ID:6142 Position Description:
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Receiving Coordinator at our Belle Plaine, SK location. The successful candidate will be Performs all warehousing functions associated with inbound/outbound stock, direct charge orders for MRO/Capital Material, parts/equipment. This includes: inspection, receiving, stocking, delivery discrepancy resolution, repair/return work, issue verification, kitting, and staging material. Receiving coordinator is responsible in helping with inventory management activities: Must be competent, and trained to offload: chemical reagents, fuels, fabrications, and other materials requiring rigging. Communicates department's safety policies to the plant personnel, and vendors.
What will you be working on?
- Coordinating receiving team in day to day receiving/warehouse functions that may typically include; inspection, receiving, stocking, truck loading/unloading, delivery discrepancies, repair/return work, issue verification, kitting, and staging. Help with identifying Catalog items, and stock item description changes. The incumbent assists both the Stores Supervisor and Purchasing Manager in effective operation of stores by insuring all Receipt transactions are fulfilled and completed accurately on a daily basis, permitting optimum continuous plant production. The Receiving Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of unloading of incoming shipments in cooperation with existing shipper receiver personnel.
- Training, coaching, developing job related safety plans, and providing customer/vendor awareness, and enforcement of Mosaic Policy. Responsible to instruct and guide the Receiving team in any issues or improvements that may arise. Provide instruction to stores personnel on various Maximo Receiving and OIS Reporting functions. Convey and maintain accepted best business practices and suggest improvements. Assist non-stores personnel as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement, and plant initiative teams. Lead, and carry out the Receiving area audit schedule. Assist the Stores Supervisor and Purchasing Manager to evaluate all Warehouse Shipping/Receiving procedures and controls. Suggest alternatives to improve the overall warehouse efficiency and assist in new implementations.
- SOX Compliance. reporting, and pursuit of cost saving opportunities.
What is required for this role?
- Grade 12/GED.
- Min 3 years Inventory / Warehouse Industry experience. Position requires technical knowledge of production equipment and maintenance practices. Required knowledge of Inventory processes, procedures and Compliance Guidelines. Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Excellent written and verbal communications. Must be an interactive team player with continual focus on improvement in procedures. Material handling experience. Must act in a professional manner.
- Microsoft Office, and experience with warehouse management systems. Maximo experience .
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Training, Dangerous goods training, operator training for relevant mobile equipment. Must have excellent leadership skills. Must have excellent communication skills to present company policies. Candidate must be detail orientated, and able to work under pressure, within budgets, and timelines.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!