Engineering Superintendent (PCK593-8811) Colonsay, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Engineering Superintendentat our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will be responsible for the drafting department (through a drafting supervisor), site contractors (through an engineering coordinator), project engineers (through two Sr. or Lead engineers mine and mill), and maintenance engineers (through one or two Sr. or Lead maintenance engineer(s) mine and mill). This person will sign off as engineering approval for Colonsay with the Colonsay Capital Process Management (CPM) system. This person will enable the execution of the site capital budget as well as plan and develop future capital budgets (both of these items will be in conjunction with the Asset Strategies &Engineering Manager as both are the direct responsibility of the Asset Strategies &Engineering Manager). This person will also function as an advisor for process engineering and process development activities at the mine site. This person will be responsible for the engineering workflow process at Colonsay.
What will you be working on?
- Supervisory & Management.
- Capital Budget and Approvals.
- Safety & Training.
- Process Engineering.
- Project Management.
Position Requirements:What is required for this role?
- Bachelors in Engineering Majoring in Engineering.
- Professional Engineering Designation.
- 8+ years industrial work experience including supervision.
- High level computer skills in all types of programming required; ie. SAP, Maximo, MS Products, Controls.
- Manage project groups, audit group presentations, offer professional mentorship, collaborate with the Workflow and Asset Integrity Superintendents, must have adequate people skills to effectively work with contractors, consultants, hourly and staff personnel.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!